Superior engineering and common sense design ideas enable us to create cost-effective ways to meet your needs.
GREGORY IS THE ULTIMATE IN DESIGN & SERVICE
In the early 90s, Gregory Design & Manufacturing established itself as a competent, reliable producer of flat glass racks for AFG, Cardinal, Guardian, LOF, PPG and many other affiliates. Order sizes for custom-designed racks ranged from a few to several thousand. We became very good at "right sizing" our manufacturing resources to match the job size. Our reputation grew throughout the glass industry, and automotive glass divisions sought us out. This success is a result of a continuous focus on product design, customers' needs, and improved manufacturing techniques. Gregory Design & Manufacturing has experienced aggressive gains in efficiency through the use of rapid continuous improvement teams focusing on waste elimination, kan-ban systems, fool-proofing, standard work procedures, and various other improvement methods.
With more than 26 years of experience in steel rack fabrication, Gregory Mfg. has learned what is important to customers, and what is necessary to meet their material handling needs.
- Match customer needs with common sense solutions.
- Quick Prototyping.
- All aspects of your production process are considered.
- Extensive experience in fixture build.
- Multitude of break press, sheer, and punch press machines, including programmable CNC backstop equipment.
- Precision parts machined with in-house CNC controlled production grade mills, laser and high definition plasma equipment.
- Complete set of prints produced utilizing Auto CAD & Solid Works.
Gregory Design & Manufacturing has extensive experience in the steel rack industry, providing material handling equipment for a wide variety of industries.
- Building Material
Racks are produced from your ideas or solutions from our experienced design team. The results are cost savings that make real business sense
- Steel rack programs are cost-justified compared to wood pallets and crates.
- Eliminates dunnage and waste.
- Utilizes vertical warehouse space.
- Nestable racks reduce shipping costs.
- Designed to minimize return freight costs.
- Ability to utilize replaceable parts (Rubber, Foam, Etc.) further increasing the longevity of material handling racks.
- Reduced product damage, improved material transportation, reusable fixtures.
- Quality material at great prices.
- Our products are engineered for part protection.
Gregory’s Provides the Ultimate experience in Quality and Service, including complete on-site design and CAD systems.
- Volume orders produced on time, every time.
- Designed with safety and ergonomics in mind.
- Complete onsite design and CAD systems.
- State of the art laser cutting technology.
- 116,000 square feet of manufacturing space.
- Full line of CNC manufacturing equipment.